Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo + 3G Dongle

  • Thread starter Thread starter hyperjase
  • Start date Start date
H

hyperjase

Guest
I've seen a couple of threads on this but not really what I need to know.

Can I use a 3G dongle on my Duo? I understand it has to be a good speed connection for certain reasons - has anyone had any experience with this?

Also if I use 3G would I still be able to use the ethernet port for sharing media through MiniDLNA? That's a BIG must for me.
 
The best option would probably be to put in a router that can handle a 3g dongle.
Like the Edimax 3G-6200Wg.
I setup one for my sister (just for internet) and it shares internet to all wired and wireless devices on network....
 
Ive had a wireless dongle in my quad connecting to a phone internet service by tethering it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top