Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu duo 4k mgcamd

netguy

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
is there A mgcamd or the duo 4k thanks just installed vix
 
I think you need to use Oscam for arm boxes.
 
I think Black Hole had a working version. I tried it on Vix, could not get it to work at the time.
 
Mgcamd never worked for me on 4K receivers using ViX either. Anyhow Oscam is far superior.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Does the newer ccccam 2.3.2 not also work on arm boxes?
 
Newer cccam runs on openatv, also no mgcamd running for now, i read that blackhole and vti had mgcamd running on duo 4K...
 
I doubt, there are no sources to compile mgcamd for arm. Nowadays with oscam being very stable, I dont think we need mgcamd anymore.
 
I have tested pure2 image on my duo 4K, it runs nice with mgcamd
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top