N netguy New member Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 59 Jan 6, 2019 #1 is there A mgcamd or the duo 4k thanks just installed vix
Ashley69 Forum Supporter Joined Feb 14, 2015 Messages 1,099 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Jan 6, 2019 #2 I think you need to use Oscam for arm boxes.
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Jan 6, 2019 #3 I think Black Hole had a working version. I tried it on Vix, could not get it to work at the time.
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Jan 7, 2019 #4 Mgcamd never worked for me on 4K receivers using ViX either. Anyhow Oscam is far superior. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mgcamd never worked for me on 4K receivers using ViX either. Anyhow Oscam is far superior. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C cactikid Forum Supporter Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 3,074 Reaction score 5 Points 38 Jan 7, 2019 #5 Does the newer ccccam 2.3.2 not also work on arm boxes?
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Jan 7, 2019 #6 Not on ViX no. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D davequattro New member Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 28, 2019 #7 Newer cccam runs on openatv, also no mgcamd running for now, i read that blackhole and vti had mgcamd running on duo 4K...
Newer cccam runs on openatv, also no mgcamd running for now, i read that blackhole and vti had mgcamd running on duo 4K...
O OldSkulRide ViX Skinner-Dev Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 421 Reaction score 4 Points 0 Jan 28, 2019 #8 I doubt, there are no sources to compile mgcamd for arm. Nowadays with oscam being very stable, I dont think we need mgcamd anymore.
I doubt, there are no sources to compile mgcamd for arm. Nowadays with oscam being very stable, I dont think we need mgcamd anymore.
D davequattro New member Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 7, 2019 #9 I have tested pure2 image on my duo 4K, it runs nice with mgcamd
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Feb 7, 2019 #10 Which changes have they made to get Mgcamd to work?
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 21, 2019 #11 I have moved your thread from image downloads You can find an ipk here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?61346-Mgcamd-for-Arm-receivers
I have moved your thread from image downloads You can find an ipk here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?61346-Mgcamd-for-Arm-receivers