M
mrjrobinson
Guest
Hi there,
I have just switched my TV on to be greeted by this error. I cant watch the TV at all after restarting my box it keeps appearing. The only thing I have done in the last 24 hours with it is update it via the Software Update.
I have emailed the logs across to Vix but dont know what there turn around time is for these things and like I say I cant watch anything. Any help with be highly appreciated.
Thanks in Advanced.

I have just switched my TV on to be greeted by this error. I cant watch the TV at all after restarting my box it keeps appearing. The only thing I have done in the last 24 hours with it is update it via the Software Update.
I have emailed the logs across to Vix but dont know what there turn around time is for these things and like I say I cant watch anything. Any help with be highly appreciated.
Thanks in Advanced.
