S
senbon
Guest
Hi all,
My parents vu duo is stuck on the starting screen, having researched the issue it seems like a common issue...
I beileve they have the same build as my one:
VIX: 2.4
kernal 3.1.1
version 2.4
build 213
How can I go about fixing the issue, i read all the other posts talking about flashing the box, however could not find the right firmware and how to place the software on the usb in order to flash the bootloader then the firmware.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Rgds,
My parents vu duo is stuck on the starting screen, having researched the issue it seems like a common issue...
I beileve they have the same build as my one:
VIX: 2.4
kernal 3.1.1
version 2.4
build 213
How can I go about fixing the issue, i read all the other posts talking about flashing the box, however could not find the right firmware and how to place the software on the usb in order to flash the bootloader then the firmware.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Rgds,