Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+Duo is dead. How to install a new disk from scratch ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeD
  • Start date Start date
M

MikeD

Guest
My VO+Duo is dead.
I have no picture on my TV (black screen).
There are only a small red LED on the front panel.

I removed the HD and tested.
It does not respond when I try to access it from my PC...
I would therefore like to install from scratch a new hard disk.

Can someone give the procedure ?
 
Does your Duo start up without the HD?
When you are starting the box, do you have something like 'booting' in the display?
 
Hi mikeD,first off i would forget about your hard drive,a faulty hard drive shouldnt affect the duo from starting,my duo is a bit flakey on starting up,try knocking the rocker switch off for half an hour,
Is the duo geniune?,if so it could have the red light issue if its one if the older ones
Search on the forum for the red light issue it looks a pretty simple fix


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
NO nothing appear on the screen !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have no more hope.
I replace the capacitor, but no effect.
I am looking to buy a new...

Thanks
 
There also a chip next to the capacitor, have a look and see if it has heat damage, as that would need replaced as well, i had to replace both of them to get my box working again.....!!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top