Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ duo Stream

I have have also follow the step but not working for me as well. I tried to login outside my network but no joy. may be mr. bobonthejob can please help us to resolve this issue.
 
I have have also follow the step but not working for me as well. I tried to login outside my network but no joy. may be mr. bobonthejob can please help us to resolve this issue.

Can someone please help me out?

i would appreciate some help please?
 
I tried typing in 192.168.1.6 on the same network but it doesnt work i also tried xxx.dyndns.org:1222 and thta doesnt bring up anything.

can you please list out step by step exactly what i need to do?

I would appreciate that.

Hi mate,

within ur network work try step 2- as mcquaim
quote 2. Internal network, 192.168.1.6:1222 to access box (192.168.1.6 VuDuo ip). it worked for me last night. I will also try outside my network at work today. hopefully it work.
 
Last edited:
Hi mate,

within ur network work try step 2- as mcquaim
quote 2. Internal network, 192.168.1.6:1222 to access box (192.168.1.6 VuDuo ip). it worked for me last night. I will also try outside my network at work today. hopefully it work.

when I type '192.168.1.6' it comes with Cannot display page error message. It doesnt even let me go into the VU Web page
 
Hi digicell,

Here are the steps I used:

1. Changed my WebInterface settings to use port 1222
2. Internal network, 192.168.1.6:1222 to access box (192.168.1.6 VuDuo ip)

3. External access, WAN:
3.1. Set up account on www.dyndns.com and added router WAN ip
3.2. Download DynDns update client, keeps your WAN ip in sync with your dyndns Acc
3.3. Set up port forward on router to VuDuo (Port 1222 to 192.168.1.6)
3.4. On external pc, http://xxxx.dyndns.com:1222/

I also had to alter my firewall from Medium to Low on the router as Medium level was blocking external access to my network. This might just be related to Netopia routers however!

And that was it, hope this helps!

HI Digicell,

I have follow the above step and it work for my like chatm both home and away from home. I will like to say many thanks to mcqualm and other for their help. If you are having any defficulty you can let me know.
 
when I type '192.168.1.6' it comes with Cannot display page error message. It doesnt even let me go into the VU Web page


Hi Digicell,


Please type 192.168.1.6:1222 on address bar and it will definatly work. it worked for me like charm!
 
Last edited:
Hi Digicell,


Please type 192.168.1.6:1222 on address bar and it will definatly work. it worked for me like charm!

its not working for me :(

Can you write those steps in a little bit more details perhaps i am doing something wrong which is very small...i would appreciate if someone can help me out
 
did you do the ":1222" bit at the end of the ip address?

Also, can you ping the box on that ip?
 
its not working for me :(

Can you write those steps in a little bit more details perhaps i am doing something wrong which is very small...i would appreciate if someone can help me out

As Rob76 quoted above, try and make sure the box ip is the same as you have in ur post. double check you vertual config on the router and make sure everything is set up properly. dont forget make sure you press saved after doing the router config for port forwarding. its depend on the router anyway.
 
I can ping to the local IP from a PC in the same network - The box is 192.168.1.2 and I am using a wireless dongle to connect to my Netgear Router.

I am not 100% sure how to config the Netgear Router I selcted PORT FORWARDING and then > Add Customer Server. I then added following

Start Port - 01222
End Port - 01222

In the Plugins Menu I selected Web Interface and I have HTTP number set to 01222 and there is another number nearer the bottom which is set to 04432 (Somehting like that)

I am using Netgear WPN824v2 Router

I have just checked and in Web Interface I have this:
HTTP Port = 01222
HTTPS Port = 00433
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top