Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+duo tv picture freezes when watching tv

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jwtorr
  • Start date Start date
J

Jwtorr

Guest
Hi i am new to the forum i have a vu+duo but while watching tv the picture freezes i would appreciate any replies thanks
 
Unless you have a local card it's your method of obtaining the channels.
 
So what causes the pausing? As I suffer with this also. I have all the latest firmware and internet ok
 
I think what stanman tried to say without being to blunt was, it happens when stealing tv services rather than buying legitimate subscriptions.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top