J Jwtorr Guest Nov 3, 2014 #1 Hi i am new to the forum i have a vu+duo but while watching tv the picture freezes i would appreciate any replies thanks
Hi i am new to the forum i have a vu+duo but while watching tv the picture freezes i would appreciate any replies thanks
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Nov 3, 2014 #2 Unless you have a local card it's your method of obtaining the channels.
K kphbus Guest Nov 5, 2014 #4 So what causes the pausing? As I suffer with this also. I have all the latest firmware and internet ok
So what causes the pausing? As I suffer with this also. I have all the latest firmware and internet ok
D DaMacFunkin Forum Supporter Joined Sep 17, 2013 Messages 2,704 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Age 54 Nov 5, 2014 #5 I think what stanman tried to say without being to blunt was, it happens when stealing tv services rather than buying legitimate subscriptions.
I think what stanman tried to say without being to blunt was, it happens when stealing tv services rather than buying legitimate subscriptions.