Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Duo v2.2 Crashes when exiting EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter bodman
  • Start date Start date
B

bodman

Guest
Hi All,
I have recently flashed my VU+DUO with VU+ Duo Image v2.2 and installed CCCam. I have a Motorised setup, but I have only setup Astra 28. My problem is when I press the epg button I get a epg but with no channel names and no channels, when I try to press exit to get out of epg I get the green screen of death. I have scanned the sat and I see all the channels list but for some reason this doesnt populate my epg. I have tried reinstalling the image a few times and setting everything back up again, but still getting the same GSOD :( Any help greatly appreciated.

Bod

View attachment enigma2_crash_1320787699.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_1320789134.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_1320947598.log
 
have you fully updated the image ?
blue button > vix > software update
 
ok ive tried flashing to 2.1 and I get the same GSOD, then I flashed back to 2.2 and also fitted a new HDD, updated (32 packages) but still get GSOD :(

Do you think I have a hardware problem ?
 
Have you actually downloaded any epg data for the satellites you want? For sky uk try menu/setup/system/epg go through that and use CrossEPG then use OpenTV for sky uk epg and dowoad that. Then you should be able to see data for sky uk in ur epg.
 
Hi folks,

I actually get the same thing on one of my Vu Duo's. I have flashed with the latest image 2.2 and then applied the online updates but everytime I try to exit the EPG on this box it's the green screen of death here too.

Now, on my second Vu Duo I have the same setup but I haven't applied the online updates and the EPG works fine on it. There must be a bug in some of the updates from the online update process..

Cheers,
mcquaim
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top