M
middy2000
Guest
Hi, sorry if this isn't in the correct place.
I recently bought a vu+ duo and set it up to run TV, it was far more complex than I anticipated, it took me 3-days of pure struggle, but I managed and most channels work although I have a few issues.
1) Some channels have the voice of other channels over the top of them without the actual channel I want to hear's audio? Why is this please?
2)How do I install plugins? I would like the mytube plugin for my Vu+ Duo that's running VIX image, I cant find it anywhere? I would love to be able to rewind TV without recording the channel, I do miss that, is there a plugin for that please and where do I get it? Really struggling to find any good sites for stuff?
3) Is there any firmware updates available for the Vu+ Duo?
If anybody can help,
much appreciated,
Thanks Mark ;-)
I recently bought a vu+ duo and set it up to run TV, it was far more complex than I anticipated, it took me 3-days of pure struggle, but I managed and most channels work although I have a few issues.
1) Some channels have the voice of other channels over the top of them without the actual channel I want to hear's audio? Why is this please?
2)How do I install plugins? I would like the mytube plugin for my Vu+ Duo that's running VIX image, I cant find it anywhere? I would love to be able to rewind TV without recording the channel, I do miss that, is there a plugin for that please and where do I get it? Really struggling to find any good sites for stuff?
3) Is there any firmware updates available for the Vu+ Duo?
If anybody can help,
much appreciated,
Thanks Mark ;-)
