Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo2 channel updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kefalonanman
  • Start date Start date
K

Kefalonanman

Guest
Sorry if his is a really stupid question new to this and struggling I have my channel lists which I like but I keep loosing channels but if I rescan I find the equivalent which works in last scanned

Is ther a way of just updating my whole channel list rather than have to move from last scanned to my current list

Many thanks in advance
 
if you have vix image and on 28.2 what about using autoboquetmaker as that when setup takes care of channel movement automatically.
 
Whats the latest channel list??
As some of the channels on sky normally i cant recieve on my vu duo2???
Ive already got autobouquet
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top