Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu plus and xbmc

  • Thread starter Thread starter wazza_2
  • Start date Start date
W

wazza_2

Guest
Hi,
I am trying to get Tuxbox to work with XBMC but when I try to connect to the VU it says it can not get a connection. The web interface is working on the VU & it does show on my network with no problem. I just cant the VU to connect to the XMBC using Tuxbox? i have put the username as root and password as vuplus. i am using the latest vix aswel
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AW: vu plus and xbmc

hi,
I would try a recent PVR version of XBMC because there should be a special addon for E2 included which is far more advanced.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top