Hi,
New to this forum so please bare with me.
I have a Solo 2 with the VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2 running the openvix-5.0.016 image.
The solo 2 recognises it after i downloaded the drivers for it.
I have tried to scan channels and it only picks up 4. It is the 1st time i have used cable as I've always been using Sly.
Can anyone advise what im doing wrong?
if any further info is needed then please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
New to this forum so please bare with me.
I have a Solo 2 with the VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2 running the openvix-5.0.016 image.
The solo 2 recognises it after i downloaded the drivers for it.
I have tried to scan channels and it only picks up 4. It is the 1st time i have used cable as I've always been using Sly.
Can anyone advise what im doing wrong?
if any further info is needed then please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
