abu baniaz
Moderator
Just use ABM. Change NetID until you find your correct one.
I know which is why I am not talking about them.
I want to make sure I have connected everything correctly that's all.
I think I have managed to get the correct net ID. It was the one mentioned in earlier post.
Still having the same problem in which none of the FTA channels work apart from BBC1,2,ITV, C4, C5
I have even gone through all the Regions Virgin Media UK (Telewest, ex CW, Brute force, Pure)
Have done scanned with tuner A and B which are DVB S2, set as not configured
Are these the only FTA channels on FTA on cable?
thought it would have made some difference as the net ID is probably correct.
changed everything back to how it was before and did ABM and still only have BBC1,2,ITV, C4, C5. Are these the ones that will only work on cable freeview?
Oh i see.
explains why i only get these channels all the time when doing ABM.
haven't got an aerial so cannot do a scan on this.
will have to do some testing to see if i can get all channels through cable.