T
truant2000
Guest
Hi, is there anyway to get vix 3.0 downloaded.
I have a Vu+ Solo2 I purchased from World of Satellite in January and it's been great until today. I tried to update to Helios and it boots to the wizzard but didnt recognise my remote anymore, I then tried 2 other versions of Helios and then Zeus but it just hangs on the splash screen some with the revolving vix logo and some without.
I cant see this being a clone problem as I'm 99.9% certain its genuine so can anyone help me out.
I have a Vu+ Solo2 I purchased from World of Satellite in January and it's been great until today. I tried to update to Helios and it boots to the wizzard but didnt recognise my remote anymore, I then tried 2 other versions of Helios and then Zeus but it just hangs on the splash screen some with the revolving vix logo and some without.
I cant see this being a clone problem as I'm 99.9% certain its genuine so can anyone help me out.
