Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Solo2 causing internet problems.

  • Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date
So, randomly at around 7pm the problems started again.

Picture freezing every 10 to 15 minutes.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Could it be the hardware? As I mentioned, I've only had it 6 days and never encountered problems like this with any other satellite boxes I've had. It's not a clone, I bought it from our esteemed sponsor.
 
Do you have a local card with subscription in the box?
 
It's done a few other unusual things. It's crashed a few times, once when I looked at the trascoding plug in another when I checked cams. I just tried to flash it and it said it had on the front of the box but that hadnt when I check the box.
 
Yes, I even was using the supplied Sky+ HD box until last Wednesday with no issues.
 
Taking some of the earlier advice, I just decided to restore Helios 001 from image manager via the remote, to go back from scratch.

And now the whole box has crashed. The channel I was watching and 'please wait while restore prepares (48)' is frozen on screen and has been now for close to 10 minutes.
 
Tonight, I have tried to flash it, didn't work. Restore, didn't work and crashed.

Going to turn it off and probably ring World of Satellite tomorrow. It's crashed and hasn't run smoothly since I got it.
 
It sounds like the backup you're restoring has issues.
Fresh flash build 010 & set-up from scratch.
 
No need, just fresh flash 010 of Helios.
 
So plug my usb in with the files on, turn box on and it will take care of it?

I have tried tonight and it wouldn't do it.

The first file I put on via ftp was mgcamd 138c file. I can't seem to either locate it or delete it via the remote. Could this be the root of the problem?
 
Yes, if you're restoring a settings back-up that has an issue with your mgcamd config file, you're also restoring that issue.
Either use blue button -> ViX -> Image Manager -> yellow button, download Helious 010.
Or get it from http://openvix.co.uk & extract it on a USB stick, then flash it that way.
 
SHould the box then restart? I just followed those instructions and nothing happened.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top