Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu-Util_v2.0.1 Flash Tool

so I ask that through the series of port SR232 to install but I don't know how it goes
 
so I ask to install via the SR232 series but non-immune installation and which program needs
 
is there a HDD in the box . If so remove it before flashing but think your bootloader is defect .Probably tried a flash with wrong image before.
 
yeah, that's where I took off the system

how do I install from a SR232 serialport?
 
did you try other power unit ? 12 volt 3.5 amps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top