S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 18, 2026 #21 so I ask that through the series of port SR232 to install but I don't know how it goes
S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 18, 2026 #22 had anyone to help me
S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 18, 2026 #23 so I ask to install via the SR232 series but non-immune installation and which program needs
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,253 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Jan 18, 2026 #24 is there a HDD in the box . If so remove it before flashing but think your bootloader is defect .Probably tried a flash with wrong image before.
is there a HDD in the box . If so remove it before flashing but think your bootloader is defect .Probably tried a flash with wrong image before.
S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 18, 2026 #25 hdd was taken out how do I install from a SR232 serialport?
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,253 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Jan 18, 2026 #26 try same method with image from : https://www.vuplus.de/software-archiv/uno-4k-se-images
S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 18, 2026 #27 yeah, that's where I took off the system how do I install from a SR232 serialport?
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,253 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Jan 18, 2026 #28 can not help you with that
S Skorpionx New member Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 20, 2026 #29 my box is dead
bellejt Forum Supporter Joined Dec 24, 2013 Messages 2,253 Reaction score 53 Points 48 Age 65 Jan 20, 2026 #30 did you try other power unit ? 12 volt 3.5 amps