J
josephine5899
Guest
Hello, please can you help. I’ve done loads of reading to try & learn, & got help from the forums.
I believe this is the order to set up my VU+ Duo, but one or two questions. Please can you let me know if I’ve understood the order correctly;
1. Use MOTECK V-BOX II to position satellites
2. Connect MOTECK V-BOX II to VU+ Duo
3. Switch on VU+ Duo, & go through set up menus
4. Switch off Vu+ Duo
5. Install; Vu+Duo bootloader ( duo_cfe_3_0_usb.zip ) using USB, switch on Receiver
6. Switch off Vu+ Duo
7. Install; openvix-3.0.802-vuduo_usb using USB, switch on Receiver
8. Connect to Receiver via pc, & transfer enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel using Filezilla
I believe this is the order to set up my VU+ Duo, but one or two questions. Please can you let me know if I’ve understood the order correctly;
1. Use MOTECK V-BOX II to position satellites
2. Connect MOTECK V-BOX II to VU+ Duo
3. Switch on VU+ Duo, & go through set up menus
4. Switch off Vu+ Duo
5. Install; Vu+Duo bootloader ( duo_cfe_3_0_usb.zip ) using USB, switch on Receiver
6. Switch off Vu+ Duo
7. Install; openvix-3.0.802-vuduo_usb using USB, switch on Receiver
8. Connect to Receiver via pc, & transfer enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel using Filezilla
