Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] [Vuo Duo] - Best top 10 Plugins - OR Must Haves

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
Hi All & Merry Christmas - Don't know if there is a post like this but I thought it might be good to hear some Plugins that work well for you and worth of me adding on my box..

So what's the best Plugins to have for :

* codec - so I can play all Movies

* XBMC - I just cant get that to work don't know how to so I need to look into this

* Anyway I can download movies via Kickass.so OR another stable site - without PC just straight of my Vu-duo onto my HHD?

- I Think I would be happy if I can achieve this - Anyway please let me know any other good Plugins to have on OpenVix Image..

Enjoy today & Happy New year to you all :) & Thank you for your support over the years.. I Really appreciate when I have had a Brown Pants moment you guys have saved the day with Tissue lol... - :fart2:
 
* Anyway I can download movies via Kickass.so OR another stable site - without PC just straight of my Vu-duo onto my HHD?

Download the Transmission plugin - it's a BitTorrent client which runs on the box. Once downloaded and started you point your web browser to http://boxIPaddress:9091, use username root and password dreambox and you can then add magnet links in order to download torrents. Or if you have a smartphone there's a Remote Transmission app which can point to the box and do pretty much the same thing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top