A
a5ian300zx
Guest
Hi,
Player: Vu+ Duo2
I have the latest openvix v5.0.027 and a lot of times when i watch a programme and comes to the end of the programme it just goes back to the beginning again and starts the play the same programme like it has a marker of some sort.
I have gone through my time shift and record settings and nothing that stands out.
Timeshift is set to 2 min into the programme and recordings set to 0 min for starting recordings.
any help appreciated.
Player: Vu+ Duo2
I have the latest openvix v5.0.027 and a lot of times when i watch a programme and comes to the end of the programme it just goes back to the beginning again and starts the play the same programme like it has a marker of some sort.
I have gone through my time shift and record settings and nothing that stands out.
Timeshift is set to 2 min into the programme and recordings set to 0 min for starting recordings.
any help appreciated.