4od is no longer available via OnDemand or any other method via a Enigma2 receiver due to changes ch4 made to the way they stream their content, this is likely not to be fixed any time soon if at all.
Demand5 is a similar story, basically every thing on their servers since august 2012 is DRM encrypted so there is no legal way to stream their content without paying for a expensive licence.
Doubtful as you would need the flash player amd I dont think there is such a plugin for E2 ( you could try the opera browser if using a vu or tm receiver ).
I've tried to use 4od with the opera browser on a GB quad but I got a message like flash player needs updating or something like that. I didn't bother trying to update so it might be possible if the flash player can be updated.
From a quick Google I've found a few alternatives to flash. Gnash is one that works with the opera browser as a plugin, maybe it can be used with E2 boxes?
yes he's asking you what image your using as this is the kind of info we need to be able to offer help, and no there are no flash player alternatives for the E2 platform that i'm aware of.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.