Hi Guys,
This may have been covered but I cant seem to find the right answer with the search bar, I currently running a vu duo 2 with twin sat feed and single cable feed, can I watch from the cable feed on my solo 2 that is upstairs on the same network when the cable tuner is not in use? I'm aware I can watch recordings from each box but not sure about live TV?
Many Thanks
Tony
This may have been covered but I cant seem to find the right answer with the search bar, I currently running a vu duo 2 with twin sat feed and single cable feed, can I watch from the cable feed on my solo 2 that is upstairs on the same network when the cable tuner is not in use? I'm aware I can watch recordings from each box but not sure about live TV?
Many Thanks
Tony
Last edited:
