Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

WEB Remote Only can use once then close again

DrProzac

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I don't suppose anyone else uses the WebRemote, but I'll ask anyway.

On all the images I've tried, I can't seem to get the Web Remote work more than one button at a time.

For example.

I open up the WebRemote change channel which works fine, but then I need to close the remote and open it again for it to change channel or anyother function again.

Sometime I can change channel twice, but most times it's just once.
So for doing anything remotly it takes ages closing down and opening up the webremote again.

Anyone else having this problem, or know of a fix?
 
I've had this problem when I used Internet Explorer on my laptop. But using FireFox on work PC and Safari on Macbook both work perfectly... So, only thing I can think of is that it's an IE problem...
 
What browser are you using?
Often it works in IE - but i tend to try Chrome primarily, Firefox secondly - and only reverts to IE if i have to! :whistle:
 
Using IE8 at the moment.
I'll try with one of the others, thanks for the replies.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top