Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Webif Multi EPG - unable to set autotimers

chumley

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi - I can't seem to set an autotimer from the TV multiepg in Webif.

Click the programme
Click add autotimer
nothing happens

I can add normal timers.

Thanks
 
I get the same issue, I've had a quick look and I don't understand how it could ever work, but I am not a programmer so who knows.

What I've found is when you click AutoTimer it runs the following from openwebif.js (it actually uses openwebif-1.1.min.js but it's too hard to explain using that file)
Code:
function addAutoTimerEvent(sRef, sname, title ,begin, end) {
    at2add = {
            "name" : title,
            "from" : begin,
            "to" : end,
            "sref" : sRef,
            "sname" : sname
        };
        // open the autotimer edit view with a new autotimer
        load_maincontent('ajax/at');
        
        $("#modaldialog").dialog('destroy');
}
This calls the following from the same file
Code:
function load_maincontent(url) {
    if (lastcontenturl != url) {
        $("#content_container").load(url);
        lastcontenturl = url;
    }
    return false;
}

The problem is multiepg2 file doesn't contain an element called "content_container" so the Auto Timer page doesn't load, if you manually add
Code:
<div id="content_container"></div>
to the multiepg2 file, it then silently fails with a 404 error as it tries to load ajax/ajax/at - Changing the url from ajax/at to at works but it's kind of an ugly fix as it brings up the autotimer window under the EPG and it will only work the first time you click AutoTimer.

I guess it needs reporting the openwebif plugin person? I don't know who or how you do that :)
 
Just set an autotimer from openwebif and didn't have any issues. Checked box and autotimer was there.

I'm using usb flash of hades 18 (with no restore of settings) with Chrome as browser.
 
Creating an AutoTimers in openwebif works if you manually do it, or if you press the AT button from the EPG Search screen (unless the program contains a ') - it just doesn't work when you are using the 'TV Multi EPG' screen in openwebif, you click a program and then click the AT button and as described in the first post, it does nothing.
 
Yes, I see what you mean. I was using normal EPG.

Using 'TV multi EPG' it doesn't work and also I have same programme listed several times one after the other.
 
They fixed the issue
Code:
https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-OpenWebif/issues/293
I was surprised how quickly they did it, does this mean it will be included in the next build of OpenViX?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top