Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Weird bouquet problem ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94941
  • Start date Start date
9

94941

Guest
Hey guys,
It seems like I'm missing certain channels in the HD Channels category.
For example I see HD channels in the Kids category but once in the HD category they're not listed.
 

Attachments

  • hd.webp
    hd.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 22
  • no hd.webp
    no hd.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
you'll find the same with documentaries.
has been brought up in the past but i never saw a satisfactory reply.
 
I Cant see a thread on this ?

Surly someone else can shed light on this ??
 
Are you using any other bouquets? Please state/post what all your settings are for ABM. Might be easier to post screen shots.

Last time this got bought up Andyblac posted screenshots of his setup showing all the channels.
 
If you have hidden any categories e.g. Religion, Dating & Gaming etc then you will have missing HD channels. If you untick all your hidden stuff, rescan and a restart you will find everything in order. :thumbsup:
 
If you have hidden any categories e.g. Religion, Dating & Gaming etc then you will have missing HD channels. If you untick all your hidden stuff, rescan and a restart you will find everything in order. :thumbsup:

Thanks I followed your instructions and have seemed to fixed the issue that I was having.
Its a shame that I cant hide certain categories, I take it this is a known problem with a possible fix in the future ???
 
Yeah I think it must be. I would love a fix as I don't want all the sub folders showing. We never know, Image 4.0 might fix this issue?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top