Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

What can you do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter safinn
  • Start date Start date
S

safinn

Guest
Hello guys. As some of you all ready know, I'm new to the linux box world and was wondering what is possible with these boxes?
So, I have a Solo and have all ready downloaded some plug ins. I have been using 1channel (sometimes get software problems then the box restarts) and the livefootball plugin.
I have set up some bouquets (catseye to be exact) as well as crossepg ready to go. Should be installing a motor sometime in the next few days. I'm currently stuck on Hella sat 2. By the way, does anyone know how to get the epg from crossepg for hella sat 2. I know you go into openTv for sky and it is there.

So do you guys have any suggestions for some other great plugins or other things possible on the box?
 
Try the rytec one for that, the opentv list is limited.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top