Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] When automers selected from menu Box crashes??

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
448
Reaction score
16
Points
18
I just noticed that the autotimer function no longer works, when I select it from epg it says not installed, when I select from menu it crashes the box. I did an online update a few days ago.

help
 
Perhaps you accidentally uninstalled it, or there was a glitch during the update.
If it is really uninstalled you can go to (if I remember right) Menu / Plug-ins / Download plug-ins / Extensions
and see if it's offered as a plug-in you can download and install.
 
Last edited:
Actually I think maybe it's possible that you may have upgraded to the new 5.4.001 image before it and it's plug-ins have been fully transferred to the web servers that boxes check for updates.
Go to Menu / Information / About and see what version image it says you have.

Later: No actually I don't think that should be possible.
 
Last edited:
I did have the plugin installed, I did remove it and re-installed but now it says not installed. Here is the log.

I have gone back to an older version for now but same result.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Are you using the EPG mods to add the tabs etc?

Code:
<    74.0489> 15:14:16.1439 [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkCancelActions' -> Action = 'ok'.
<    74.1197> 15:14:16.2147 Traceback (most recent call last):
<    74.1198> 15:14:16.2148   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 77, in action
<    74.1203> 15:14:16.2154   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
<    74.1205> 15:14:16.2156   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 75, in okbuttonClick
<    74.1209> 15:14:16.2159   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
<    74.1213> 15:14:16.2163   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/plugin.py", line 128, in main
<    74.1216> 15:14:16.2166     from AutoTimerOverview import AutoTimerOverview
<    74.1217> 15:14:16.2167   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerOverview.py", line 9, in <module>
<    74.1218> 15:14:16.2169     from AutoTimerEditor import AutoTimerEditor, AutoTimerChannelSelection
<    74.1219> 15:14:16.2170   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerEditor.py", line 9, in <module>
<    74.1227> 15:14:16.2178     from Screens.EpgSelection import EPGSelection
<    74.1229> 15:14:16.2179   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py", line 12, in <module>
<    74.1231> 15:14:16.2182     from Components.EpgList import EPGList, EPGBouquetList, TimelineText, EPG_TYPE_SINGLE, EPG_TYPE_SIMILAR, EPG_TYPE_MULTI, EPG_TYPE_ENHANCED, EPG_TYPE_INFOBAR, EPG_TYPE_INFOBARGRAPH, EPG_TYPE_GRAPH, MAX_TIMELINES
<    74.1234> 15:14:16.2184 ImportError: cannot import name EPGBouquetList
<    74.1235> 15:14:16.2186 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x569bf788>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
 
Thanks all, did a re-flash and restore and all good again. I was toying with a kiddac skin but back on vix blue now. All the kiddac bits are not restored!!
 
When automers selected from menu Box crashes

The EPG mods will no longer work. All the button customisations will be available from next image. Several of Kiddacs skins will also available.

The only thing missing will be the horizontal bouquets. Some people want to see what they are going to select before they do so!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top