Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Where are recordings saved when you press pause.

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Just a query.

I have a solo set to record timer recordings and instant recordings to DUO share.
I have timeshift set to record to local USB Key.

Its working very well.
The question I have is where do I set where recording made when you press pause goes to.
I want to have them on the USB as well so not to wake up DUO HDD when not needed.

Another little question.
In the above config if I go to record a program with TIMESHIFT SAVE RECORDING (STOP AFTER CURRENT EVENT).
Will it finish recording on USB and move to DUO HDD or what will it do...

Thanks
 
Depends on your set up, to check go to Menu\system\Timeshift settings
 
Thanks Baz.

As in OP I have timeshift set to record to local USB Key.
So if pause= timeshift Im happy.

Depends on your set up, to check go to Menu\system\Timeshift settings
 
Any Ideas on the other question.
In the above config if I go to record a program with TIMESHIFT SAVE RECORDING (STOP AFTER CURRENT EVENT).
Will it finish recording on USB and move to DUO HDD or what will it do...
 
Yes it does on mine......but can't remember if I had to set it like that or if it was default.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I am not sure I would have thought not.

Why don't you change timeshift setting to record on HD, you will have more space. Don't forget once allocated timeshift space\length is used it will start again and overwrite previous recording. "The Stop Recording After Event" only refers to recording when you press the Red (record) Button. Timeshift recording allows you to pause or rewind the programe you are watching, i.e pausing when phone rings or someone knocks on your door, etc.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top