Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Where are the Camscripts located on the ET5000

  • Thread starter Thread starter romcard
  • Start date Start date
R

romcard

Guest
I know the CAM is in /usr/softcams on the ET5000.

I want to edit the cam start script for the one I am using but it is not in the location that I was used to on my DM800.

Any help would be much appreciated
 
Yes I found a reference to the location in /etc/enigma2/settings
config.softcammanager.softcams_autostart=['/usr/softcams/mycam']

But that must be referenced in the softcammanager somewhere I presume to start it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top