Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] where can i download the old images?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joes
  • Start date Start date
cross epg doesn't give much epg on the British channels. Some downloader did but then my box hangs and crashes every time.

Edmund
 
cross epg doesn't give much epg on the British channels. Some downloader did but then my box hangs and crashes every time.

Edmund

CrossEPG is the best EPG currently possible for sky uk and has worked flawlessly for me for the four years I have been using it.
 
used to use xmltv but when i manually tried to download,it was like a snail dam slow and now as i said use cross epg to a usb instead:D
 
Andy

Thank you very for you're reply its really appreciated.

John
 
Well almost none of the british channels show EPG info with crossEPG.
Some other downloader did show EPG on allmost all channels but that crashes my box every time.

Edmund
 
Well almost none of the british channels show EPG info with crossEPG.
Some other downloader did show EPG on allmost all channels but that crashes my box every time.

Edmund

Which British channels ?.
 
Basically none of the british channels showing EPG.
( using the HansSettings http://www.detransponder.nl/downloads/kanalenlijsten/ )
I have to switch to each channel and after that that particular channel might show EPG, most don't.
CrossEPG doesn't show any channel after "downloading".
Bigger problem is that my box still crashes and I see no log file.

Edmund
 
where on settings is the epg been stored?do you have a working usb in rear of box,sometimes i reformat on pc and reset it up on box when i have epg issues and use the blue button to download it again if needed.
 
where on settings is the epg been stored?do you have a working usb in rear of box,sometimes i reformat on pc and reset it up on box when i have epg issues and use the blue button to download it again if needed.

I don't konw where the EPG info is stored, I use no USB, should I?

Edmund
 
You are getting your self confused, exactly which satellites do you want EPG's for ?, be specific because you will likely need to use a combination of both CrossEPG and internet based EPG downloader.
 
What storage devices do you have on your receiver?
In the EPG menu, where have you set it to save the EPG? I hope it is not internal flash.
 
I want EPG for all satellites I install. At the moment I look at Astra 19e 23e 28e and the hotbird 13e.
Most channels show EPG as it is although CanalDigitaal (dutch TV) on 28e never show the correct progeams :-)
British channels are on 23e and hardly ever show EPG and that is what I want a solution for.

Edmund
 
for 28.2 east use CrossEPG with the OpenTV streams, thats exactly the same EPG that sky uk use and it covers every thing for a full 7 days. I have used this for over 4 years and it has always worked perfectly for me.
 
@edmundf, please answer following

What storage devices do you have on your receiver?
In the EPG menu, where have you set it to save the EPG? I hope it is not internal flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top