Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Where is BT Sports 1&2 HD

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

I have ABM running and it runs every night, but in my normal channels it never puts BT Sports 1 & 2 HD in the list ? Why not?

I have an official card for BT sports and it does work when I select it from Vhannibal list, but it doesnt appear in ABM - how can I ammend this?

FP.
 
bt sports went to hardward encryption for skyuk, maybe ABM removed this from its list, do you generate a HD bouquet?
 
Hello,

I have ABM running and it runs every night, but in my normal channels it never puts BT Sports 1 & 2 HD in the list ? Why not?

I have an official card for BT sports and it does work when I select it from Vhannibal list, but it doesnt appear in ABM - how can I ammend this?

FP.

BT Sport HD channels are now blacklisted in ABM as they don't work on none Sky receivers over satellite regardless of whether or not you have a valid card for them.
Based on that situation BT sport HD should not work even from Vhannibal list.
 
It's about time that broadcasters were banned from forcing you to use their proprietary receivers.

Don't mind paying for a subscription, but I refuse to use some crappy Sky box.
 
Yep, it's like an ISP cutting you off because you want to use your own router. Mad.
 
Yep, it's like an ISP cutting you off because you want to use your own router. Mad.

But otherwise how would you know about all their "added value customer" services? ..... for "added value customer" read "ripped off idiot":) .... Most isp's think they are the customer
 
Yep, it's like an ISP cutting you off because you want to use your own router. Mad.

That's another reason I left Sky - yes I know you can get around their limitations (and I have in the past with the router) but being a techy geek I run my Firewall on an ESXi VM and have a separate modem, and enterprise Wifi AP.

At least BT let me use my own router if I want to - support is "interesting" at times, but still!

The UK need to follow the USA's lead :-

http://www.wired.com/2016/02/fcc-set-top-box-rules/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top