Hey Gents.
Had this solo for years, since they came out.
I'm one of those users who only updates when something breaks, and the last time that happened is when the EPG updates stopped working.
So I'm on 3.0 build 760 from 2013.
So over the last few months I've tried Helios, Zeus, Apollo images and cant get any of them to work.
Latest I tried is Apollo 164.
Here is what is happening.
When I flash with the usb in the front, it appears to update fine, usual red light on box, USB is clearly being read, and finishes with the green flashing light on completion.
When I remove the USB and restart from there, the box never comes on the TV.
The green light is still on, but I cant get it to connect through HDMI or SCART.
Tried lots of different USBs.
When I give up, I pop build 760 back on the USB, and it flashes successfully every time.
Is there an order I need to update in, is this as far as my old Solo will go, or any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Had this solo for years, since they came out.
I'm one of those users who only updates when something breaks, and the last time that happened is when the EPG updates stopped working.
So I'm on 3.0 build 760 from 2013.
So over the last few months I've tried Helios, Zeus, Apollo images and cant get any of them to work.
Latest I tried is Apollo 164.
Here is what is happening.
When I flash with the usb in the front, it appears to update fine, usual red light on box, USB is clearly being read, and finishes with the green flashing light on completion.
When I remove the USB and restart from there, the box never comes on the TV.
The green light is still on, but I cant get it to connect through HDMI or SCART.
Tried lots of different USBs.
When I give up, I pop build 760 back on the USB, and it flashes successfully every time.
Is there an order I need to update in, is this as far as my old Solo will go, or any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
