Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wierd tune failed problem

marty

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
2,186
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
France (central)
I've had my duo for a while now so know my way aroung it :) but now I have a problem I just can't fix :(

On any FTA channel there is no problem yet on a pay channel I have no SNR and "tune failed" on the screen :eek:

I've tried re-flashing etc etc and even backups I made a few weeks ago.
 
Marty
I think you need to be more specific on Satellite and Channel that this happens on, I've never had such a problem is it maybe DECT phone related.
 
Marty
I think you need to be more specific on Satellite and Channel that this happens on, I've never had such a problem is it maybe DECT phone related.

I think it's the LNB (been VERY hot here yesterday and today) I tried to rescan and only got the low freq channels so I'm guess the LNB isn't switching.
I tried my Spiderbox and got the same result (same LNB but differnet cable)
The wierd thing is it has just sprung into life again all by itself.

Is it possible the LNB is getting too hot in the direct sunlight?
 
Just a quick update, a day or two after I changed the LNB and no problems since :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top