Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] wifi 5ghz channel Problems with drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter popss
  • Start date Start date
P

popss

Guest
I have a tplink tl-wdn3200 as I have a duel band router, thought I would see if I could get it connected on the 5ghz band.

installed the usb-rt5572 drivers no problems selected 5ghz channel but would not connect to the internet rebooted, restarted and an odd occation would work but if changed channel nothing again.

Any ideas as to why it has problems connecting

On a vu+solo2
running v3.0 build 808
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top