Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Wireless keyboard

gerinemo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Wicklow IRL
Hi Everyone
Just a quick question someone may be able to help with

I Have a duo 2 with the latest open vix I downloaded the opera web browser but the wireless keyboard that used to work on my amiko box does not appear to work on my duo 2
Rii Mini x1
http://www.riitek.com/goods/detail/58.htm

Are there any drivers that i need to download to get this to work ?
Many thanks

Also is there a better web browser than opera ?
Cheers
 
Thanks for your reply


After a reboot the mini keyboard works
but when I put something into the search bar it crashed the box
I could still hear the tv in the background but the box was unresponsive to the remote had to switch it off at the rear



Edit :
Tried it again and it now appears to be working ok
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top