Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Won't Update from OpenViX 5.3.015

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
My box keeps showing an update is available which I install but it must fail as the box stays on OpenViX 5.3.015 (2020-02-01)

Is this a known issue, can't see any other mentions on the forum.

If you let me know where I would find the update logs and I can upload.

Thanks,
 
I would just go to the ViX plugin, run a settings backup (if you have anything special installed make sure its covered in the backup options) and then go ImageManager, download the ver 16 image and online flash to #16

- Andy is too quick beat me to it!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top