Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] wrong frequentie

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
already a long time I have wrong frequentie in EPG example skymix gives 14641 instead of 12226. Is there a solution ?
 
already a long time I have wrong frequentie in EPG example skymix gives 14641 instead of 12226. Is there a solution ?

Try Sky Mix HD on satellite @ 12226
I works for me

It was working yesterday and without me changing anything it no longer works. Perhaps the channel has been retired and replaced with the HD version?
Sky Mix Sd reports as 12148 on my box


I scan (ABM) for Sky FTA
 
Last edited:
that is not wath is mean. Channels working fine but EPG shows other frequentie : EPG example skymix gives 14641 instead of 12226
 
12226 here....


SKYMIX_HD.webp




As SkyMix wasn't working I performed a rescan today and I get 12226 reported for the SkyMix HD channel

14641 was the now defunct Pick channel.
 
Last edited:
I think he means he is using EPG Importer with Rytec. The Rytec EPG is linked to the wrong service. If that is what is meant, we need to inform Doglover.

Pointless mentioning frequencies. We just need to provide the channel names and service references.
 
Last edited:
Doglover has made the necessary changes to resolve the issue.

So the grab could be wrong.
I grab it from sky.
And it seemed that the reference under which this channel is gioven on the website, change since last week.
Corrected.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top