S
spkv
Guest
wrong total RAM size and TimeShift dump record problem
Hi,
I have noticed two possible bugs in latest image Zeus 023 for VU+ Ultimo, I think that both problems persist since built 808.
1) OpenViX shows that total RAM memory in this unit is 275MB instead of 512MB (screenshoot in attachment), before b.808 total RAM size was proper.
2) Cannot record from TimeShift, I'll try to describe my case:
when watching TV in TimeShift (rewinded, with delay to real time TV) you can choose from record menu option "Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)" which should work like dump current TimeShift and record to the end of event (based on EPG time) but the effect is empty file.
Tried many times and as I can remember it was working in built ~785.
Is this only problem on my unit or some king of bug in image?
Hi,
I have noticed two possible bugs in latest image Zeus 023 for VU+ Ultimo, I think that both problems persist since built 808.
1) OpenViX shows that total RAM memory in this unit is 275MB instead of 512MB (screenshoot in attachment), before b.808 total RAM size was proper.
2) Cannot record from TimeShift, I'll try to describe my case:
when watching TV in TimeShift (rewinded, with delay to real time TV) you can choose from record menu option "Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)" which should work like dump current TimeShift and record to the end of event (based on EPG time) but the effect is empty file.
Tried many times and as I can remember it was working in built ~785.
Is this only problem on my unit or some king of bug in image?
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: