Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

XBMC Plugin

system, file manger, add source, , then name it fusion, exit that & go to system/ add-Ons then install from zip file/ fusion/ start here/ plugin.video.hubwizard-1.1.9.zip, exit back go to programes & install when that's done choose Linux from the last options

it's running good but some need url address changes to get around network blocks. :thumbsup:
 
I have tried this and works well for me but cannot get any sound. Is there a setting somewhere to change

thanks
 
Hi,
perhaps AAC downmix in normal E2 audio settings? Where don´t you get sound? Streaming or recordings?

ciao
 
afternoon all,

I got vu duo 2 yesterday from WOS :thumbsup:..Its running apollo 142 ,I can get xbmc from plugins ok but when I start it the screen goes black for a few seconds the goes back to the plugins the same happens after a restart.
Do I need to run a earlier version.
 
Hi,
perhaps AAC downmix in normal E2 audio settings? Where don´t you get sound? Streaming or recordings?

ciao

don't get sound on streamings. picture fine. not tried any recordings yet
 
afternoon all,

I got vu duo 2 yesterday from WOS :thumbsup:..Its running apollo 142 ,I can get xbmc from plugins ok but when I start it the screen goes black for a few seconds the goes back to the plugins the same happens after a restart.
Do I need to run a earlier version.

I have had the exact same problems, There seem to be workarounds for some people but overall its just not a very stable plugin yet.
 
I have had the exact same problems, There seem to be workarounds for some people but overall its just not a very stable plugin yet.

Personally I would have preferred Vu+ to have waited until they had a more stable, working plugin instead of releasing a beta just for bragging rites of being first.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Tried it nothing worked kept crashing - on VU+ Solo2. Pity.

It works fine for me on my solo2 but it is still a very buggy beta release from Vu+ and they could have done a lot better as this first impression i am sure will turn a lot of users away from using it again.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
So I got my mkvs to work from my nas by mounting in vix first then adding them in the plugin via root file system, and I realised I had totally wasted my time... The reason I don't use my vu boxes for Mkv playback is they stretch letterbox films to full screen totally ruining the aspect ratio, really VU, you should have fixed that bug before you tried to rape what is a very good media player.
 
Hi,
for me it works quite stable. Vu did not release anything. It was an image team who got some beta images from VU. XBMC was hidden in the git so don´t blame VU. I think it is still not in the images on code.vuplus.com.

ciao
 
Well the beta team need to get a driver from Vu that can correctly playback 1920x800 then.
 
For anyone wanting a quick fix for commands missing from the vu remote in xbmc download Yaste for your phone or tablet and use that when using xbmc.

I use Xbmc on my Android box, Minix Neo X8h and on raspberry pi and Windows and have been having a play on my Duo2 today
Getting the same no sound on some streams that others have reported .
Installed Istream but some of the dependicies are not met and some stuff not appearing that are on my other versions.
CartoonHD works great (both)

For a Beta its great but if you really want XBMC/Kodi for reasons most people do then I would go for a dedicated box.

I use very few plugins on my DUO2 and Solo2, I just watch tv lol but get very few crashes by just using it for the main thing it is built for.
 
Not just for most reasons, how about just watching movies with the correct aspect ratio... A basic requirement for a media player really.
 
Got it working on solo 2 with my nas and can now play movies and mp3. However when playing mp3 can't find a way to stop and get back to menu. pressing stop causes menu to flash up but it immediately moves on to next track. Anyone got any suggestions :confused:
 
Got it working on solo 2 with my nas and can now play movies and mp3. However when playing mp3 can't find a way to stop and get back to menu. pressing stop causes menu to flash up but it immediately moves on to next track. Anyone got any suggestions :confused:

I disabled auto play next song in XMBC setup to get passed this issue.

As it is beta, this i9n one of the issues i also noticed
Think its due to the fact xmbc uses e2 player instead of internal DVD player of xmbc and conflicts with settings somehow
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top