Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] XMLTV-importer problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherry
  • Start date Start date
S

sherry

Guest
Hi

I have updated a friends box and when i go to setup XMLTV-Importer and go into sources there is no Rytec sources there.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.
 
Thanks for the rpelies

it is sky uk i am trying to get through XMTL-Importer.

I have been using it on the box for over a year now and on my own box for several years without any issues

cheers
 
any help on this would be great as i still cant get the XMTL-Importer to get rytec sources. I know it works as i have it working on my own box. I just cant work out how it has started doing this on my friends box
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top