Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Xpeed Tuner B channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgengine
  • Start date Start date
B

bgengine

Guest
Hi,

I have a dual tuner.

Tuner A cannot find channels on certain frequencys, Tuner B can find them. (eg: movies4men on 11170 22000 Astra)
I would like to verify that Tuner B has actually found the channels I want and I can view them.

How can I view the channels that Tuner B has found .
When I select ALL channels and select this channel .. the info bar says it is from Tuner A .. and does not show a picture ( 'Tune Failed error')

Any suggestions how I can do this ?

thanks


(I havnt figured out how to find my VIX version yet )
 
Try swapping the cables around at the back of the receiver and see if Tuner A now has tuner failed? If so this will point to a flakey feed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The chanenl data is not specific to a tuner. If you sacan with one tuner, all tuners that have access to that satellite can use the details to tune to the channels.

One way to force the receive to use a particular tuner is to disable the other tuners. You can then put labels on the cables check them one at a timer on tuner A.
Disable tuner A, enable tuner B, then repeat the tests.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top