Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Youtube not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiwiz
  • Start date Start date
K

kiwiz

Guest
reason why i cant get youtube i get aduio with no picture cleared cokies restarted but not working.
 
plugins->youtube.settings->edit url
Code:
http://www.youtube.com
changed by this:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/tv#/browse-sets?c=default&resume

regards.

fogo.
 
plugins->youtube.settings->edit url
Code:
http://www.youtube.com
changed by this:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/tv#/browse-sets?c=default&resume

regards.

fogo.


Please tell me how you write that url with the remote?I can't type the "#" with my remote.I tried to connect a usb keyboard and it just recognizes the numbers from 0-9.I tried to connect to my box through a ftp client a found the plugin folder but could not found the line in python editor which says www.youtube.com/tv (the current url).Please help.Thank you...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top