Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Youtube on VU+ Solo (Black Hole)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gohan2091
  • Start date Start date
G

gohan2091

Guest
I have a VU+ Solo and want to get Youtube working on it. The box is connected via ethernet cable and I have the connection all setup. When I press the menu button on the remote, I have an option for Youtube Player, however, when I click that, then press the green button to start, a red Youtube splash screen appears and then it just sits there forever. I can't do anything, not even exit out. I am forced to pull the plug and restart my box. Any ideas? I did install Mytube plugin but when I searched a video and it started to play, my box then displayed a green screen and it crashed.
 
You are on a OpenViX forum so finding a Black Hole question/answer may prove difficult.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top