Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD1200] zGemma h2s Vix update

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doco
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doco

Guest
Hi folks,

I'm looking for help with Zgemma h2s.

I have VIX on it. Version 3.2; Build 037; Kernel 4.0.1; Python 2.7.9

I'm looking to update the version I have. My friend has the same box and I would be looking to update to the same as his. He has Version 5.2; Build 0; Kernel 4.0.1; Python 2.7.11

Has anyone any help as to how I would go about this?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top