Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Zgemma missing picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justian
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justian

Guest
Hi. I'm very new to the Zgemma boxes and I really don't understand really whats happening but I will try to explain. I have a Zgemma box and I'm missing many picons. I have been told to click on portal and open the picon folder. then click on hd blue black which I have not got so I downloaded hd black white. I have the picon folder on my hard drive but I cant see how to install onto my box. Can someone please help. Many thanks in advanced.
 
Sorry but Zgemma boxes aren't supported here.
Contact your seller of faked ViX images for support (or return the box & report to trading standards).
Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top