I'll do it.I’ve been testing a beta image and found an issue.
I’m not sure if it’s a faulty receiver or driver issue.
Anyone have a Zgemma H17 with a dish aligned to Astra 28.2 able to do a test for me? Is so please reply here.
Theres an issue tuning UK Freq's with ABM by looks of it. I've reported it to Zgemma. So either they fix it or we won't be releasing an image.ABM works perfectly for my Saorview on the image and I'm using ABE2 28.2 for my Satellite feed.
Not ideal but the combination is working.
Out of interest. Would you be able to flash OpenPLi and test AutobouquetsMaker by any chance please?That's great that you have it diagnosed.it was driving me nuts.
Hope they reply,would love to have your image up and running on my new box.
Thanks for trying.
Yes,I tried OpenPli and some other obscure image...Egami I think and both had the same result.Out of interest. Would you be able to flash OpenPLi and test AutobouquetsMaker by any chance please?
fec_inner="2"
@SirOsis are you able to try this please?![]()
AutoBouquetsMaker/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/sat_282_freesat.xml at master · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker
Automatically build and update bouquets from the DVB stream. - oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMakergithub.com
Maybe there try:
Code:fec_inner="2"