Upgraded to the latest Openvix image (3 2 037) from Hades 018 the other day.
All seemed to look fine except 2 problems I've now noticed -
1. CrossEPG auto-updating (that's worked for ages), doesn't bother to update now - I've tried "init 4", delete epg.dat, "init 3" but no difference - I have to manually do the download!
2. Also, setting a timer (which was virtually instantaneous before), now takes 20-30 secs - I get the spinning "VIX" symbol in the top left, and the timer eventually is set.
Any ideas people?
thanks in advance
EDIT : build is 037 but bizarrely, you can't edit the title?
All seemed to look fine except 2 problems I've now noticed -
1. CrossEPG auto-updating (that's worked for ages), doesn't bother to update now - I've tried "init 4", delete epg.dat, "init 3" but no difference - I have to manually do the download!
2. Also, setting a timer (which was virtually instantaneous before), now takes 20-30 secs - I get the spinning "VIX" symbol in the top left, and the timer eventually is set.
Any ideas people?
thanks in advance
EDIT : build is 037 but bizarrely, you can't edit the title?
Last edited:



