Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] 2TB Disk Full?

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Disk appears full and don't see anything in Playlist other than last programme to be recorded. Looks like 100% full. No warning of getting full. Had a brief 10sec message on screen a couple of times, but disappeared by the time I got to screen. So no idea what it was??
Using Location doesn't help to get back into directories. So how do I get back into them please???
 
What way is the hdd setup fat32 or ext4.

Is your box showing in mounts and storage devices.
 
It was Ext4. Disk does show as a 2TB disk but capacity reporting seems odd. Could I access via network and empty trash? And I could mount an external USB HDD.
 
Hi,
if you didn´t make changes to configuration FTP access should be possible. You can also login with Telnet/SSH and perform a simple df and look what /media/hdd shows.

Ralf
 
If you also have a usb inserted check the size is not listing 2 tb as i remember hdd and usb got changed and same thing happened to me.

Yes on many boxes i use externally powered hdd

I should have asked if you have timeshift running also.
 
Last edited:
Switched on this morning and all back to normal without touchline /adjusting anything. So I guess and electron wobbly!! Disk is 50% full.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top